Our courses will allow Accountants in Industry and Practice, and Business Managers, to develop a high-level appreciation of environmental accounting and the legislative impact on their business.
Each course will focus on how to:
- - Address the challenges of the fast growing environmental compliance sector;
- - Recognise the key issues driving the need to better account for and manage utilities and resources;
- - Manage rising costs and increase efficiency;
- - Manage the risks and opportunities presented by environmental and sustainability issues; and
- - Assess the viability of environmental projects using standard accounting methods and templates provided by Greenlight Training.Non-Financial Reporting - What are GRI, Integrated Reporting?
During the CPA Conference and through to end of November we have reduced the price of our courses:
|Accounting For Energy||More Info|
|Accounting for Transport||More Info|
|Non Financial Reporting||More Info|
|Accounting for Packaging||More Info|